Dayhome Provider Help Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dayhome Provider Help Forum

Dayhome providers providing information and helping other dayhome providers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Running a dayhome with a newborn....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paris

Paris

Running a dayhome with a newborn.... Empty
PostSubject: Running a dayhome with a newborn....   Running a dayhome with a newborn.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:58 am

Hi
So my little boy was born on July 21st and I open again in September Shocked Any ideas or thoughts on how to do this with a 1 month old....

I am only going back part time for now, 2 kids, 3 days a week - but of course I will have my 4 year old and 1 month old as well
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenvalleydayhome.blogspot.com/
Playhouse

Running a dayhome with a newborn.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running a dayhome with a newborn....   Running a dayhome with a newborn.... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Hi Paris.
Congrats on the new little one!
I have to say that I went back to work when one son was 3 months and the other one was about 6 weeks.
I found it was actually bait easier because there were other children keeping my older ones busy. Let the parents know that during quiet time or nap time you might be crashing on the couch for a bit of a power snooze.
Another thing is get the older kids involved in helping, they love being little Helpers. Show them where the diapers and wipes are. Where the re Irving blankets and baby toys are kept. They will be more than willing to run and grab things for you, as long as they are in places they can reach.
Good Luck!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.billiesplayhouse.weebly.com

Running a dayhome with a newborn....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dayhome Provider Help Forum :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: